Keeping Your Smile Healthy with Preventive Dentistry
As your leading team of dental care providers, we understand the significance of preventive treatment. Diligent oral hygiene and professional care pave the way to achieving ideal oral health.
Dr. Gabriela Garcia-Rojas provides comprehensive examinations, gentle cleanings, and patient education to deliver exceptional care with every visit.
No matter your age, it is never too early or too late to exercise prevention. Let our team help you establish positive oral health habits that encourage a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts. Make an appointment today!
An Innovative Approach to Dental Cleanings and Examinations
Dr. Garcia-Rojas has equipped our dental office with the latest in preventive dental technology. This allows us to provide patients with all the benefits modern dentistry has to offer while administering comprehensive care.
Once a thorough discussion of your current oral health needs, concerns, and goals is complete, we provide the following innovative treatments and techniques for your preventive visit:
- Panoramic Digital X-Rays capture precise images of the mouth, teeth, gums, jaws, and surrounding bone.
- Diagnodent devices scan teeth with harmless laser light for early cavity detection.
- CariVu or Caries Detection Device for portable dental damage or cavity detection that uses bright light technology.
- Glycine Powder Air Polish acts as an effective treatment for cavity control and bacteria removal, managing periodontal disease and cleaning dental implants without abrasive action.
- Dental Diode Laser benefits ulcer treatment for canker sores, cold sores, uncovering erupted teeth, promoting periodontal health, and gum contouring.
The Value of Prevention and Patient Education
When a strong oral hygiene routine is in place, you are helping to maintain proper health of teeth and gums, encouraging a fully-functional and beautiful smile. Daily brushing and flossing, along with bi-annual visits, help prevent the development of oral health issues like gum disease, which can lead to serious overall health complications.
Contact Us for Comprehensive Care
The team at the dental office of Gabriela Garcia-Rojas, DDS, welcomes the chance to help you maintain a great smile. Contact our office to schedule your preventive dentistry appointment!